Monday, November 24, 2008

For Zack L.


I want to encourage you all to spend some time looking at what everyone else is doing. We have a lot of talent in our little school, and you can all learn a lot from each other. Take a look at what Zack L. is doing, he has a good eye, and a great knowledge of photoshop. I pick on him for little things (like the sensor dust that was in this shot), but I think he knows I like what he is doing. Keep the work coming everyone!
If I don't post anything in the next few days, have a great Thanksgiving, and a nince week off. I know a lot of you are planning photo shoots over the break. I can't wait to see what you do. If you can, post some of them!

1 comment:

Zach Larmer said...

i feel honored.

and yeah, probably shoulda used the healing brush.

i don't know why i didn't think to do that. i was trying out the clone stamp tool for a while. didn't work so well.

thanks man.