I was thinking about a field trip this Friday. It would not be an official school function, but that is the only way I can think to do a trip right now. I was thinking about meeting whoever is interested at Ridley Creek State Park for a couple hours of shooting and exploring. I have been there many times in their garden area. This would be a good place to do environmental portraits and landscapes. Ms. Knauer said that there is an old dilapidated house of some kind on the property, and a bunch of other possibilities.
If you have interest, let me know. Also, if you know of any other location that would be somewhat close, and interesting let me know.It would have to be a place that we could go to legally, so some of your thoughts need to end right now. I want to take some time with you all, just shooting, and at a better place than the little dump behind the school.
Post your thoughts!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Theirs a park, fairly close to the school, it's like 10 minuets away. Its called the Stroud Preserve on North creek Rd.
I like ridley creek state park. Mostly because it's like 10 minutes away from me. The only thing is that I have women's choir from 3 to 4. But if it's before that I would totally go.
That sounds awesome.
I'm going :D
Post a Comment