Thursday, November 20, 2008

FIELD TRIP

Ok, so those of you that are going on tomorrow's field trip need to meet me here, at the school at 10am. We will go to Ridley Creek State Park for about 2 hours to shoot many things! I want to leave my cell phone number for you, so you can call me if there are any problems. 267-446-9735.
Please leave me a note here if you are definitely going, so I know to wait for you before we leave.
i am looking forward to some photographic fun.
Also.... if the weather looks bad, give me a call and we can decide what we want to do.
MR. R

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be going...but you know my situation.

Anonymous said...

*tear* I WILL BE THERE IN SPIRIT!! [or will I?]

Madi Snow said...

Dido with Selena
I don't have a ride to PFA, To the park, Back, or to my house.