Friday, October 3, 2008

SET UP LINK LIST


Ok, now that you have found me, I want you to set up a "link list" to your other class mates. At this point, some of them don't work because....possibly some people didn't completely follow the instructions I gave out. Possibly I made a mistake while entering them, but probably not. Here are some quick instructions on creating the "link list"....
Click on the customize button at the top right of your page. You should see the page to the right (sort of at least). Now click on "add a gadget".



The page to the left should now come up. Click on "link list". This will add the link list to your edit layout page (and your main page). Call the list whatever you want.... Classmates, friends, the competition, critics..... whatever. Then you want to click the "edit" button in the link list box. This will bring up the next page, where you will add the url, and name of the other people in the class. You can just add your class. If you want to add anyone from another class, just add a separate link list for others that you will be sharing with.


Once you have added everyone, make sure you check that they work, and save. If you have problems, you can email me, or comment to my blog. If I can help you over the weekend, I will, if not, I'll help you on Tuesday.
On a different note.... some of the supplies came in! Yes, just some of them. We have some chemicals, and some film, and some paper. Hopefully, by Tuesday we will have everything.
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Amy Touhill said...

I am completely lost and do not see any of this, haha.

MrReederCPFA said...

We can take a little time on Thursday getting everyone set up. Don't stress about it :)