Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WELCOME!



I plan to use these blogs as a means to communicate, and show and critique your work. I also think it will be a good place for you to do research projects complete with links and pictures,etc. Using the internet to it's full extent. I hope you like your pictures I have posted here. If you don't like them, please make some images you would like to share! Thursday I plan on connecting all of our blogs through a list on my site. I want all of you to add everyone elsein the class so it is easy to click from person to person. Please start sharing whenever you can. If you need help with anything please leave me a message here or by email.

5 comments:

Ivonne said...

Awesome!!! Your pictures are really greats!! congrats... please visit my blog. and every thrusday I'll enter to your blog, I hope see new things

riya said...

Hello,
These pictures are really nice. All are looking very good.

===================================
nitesh
nitishrocks

Jenny Founds said...

Way to choose the worst picture of me.

(:

Daphne Longo-Okcuoglu said...

LOVE the pics of the kids...I am trying out blogspot because I always wanted to and I want to be up to speed with this for Digital Class. Let's get together soon and chat about how things are going - looks like GREAT!

Cassie said...

These pictures are awesome!, cept for mine. And not because of your amazing photography skills but because my face just looks rather bad.